SAP was born in Germany as a provider of business management software and for over four decades has been leading the global market of collaborative and corporate business solutions, serving almost 400 thousand companies in 180 countries, counting with a wide range of modular portfolio with cloud solutions (more than 10 LoBs), on premises or hybrid solutions, giving to the customer a complete freedom of choice about the consumption model.
The SAP’s mission is to make the world run better. The sum of SAP customers word wide, produce nearly 80% of all food in the world, 82% of medical devices and 76% of the world’s financial transactions.
Facts and Figures:
- 91% of the world’s 2,000 largest companies by Global Forbes use SAP;
- #98 of the world’s 100 most valuable brands use SAP;
- #1 global leader in Enterprise Applications;
- #1 global leader in Analytics & Business Intelligence;
- #1 fast growing among the top 4 database makers (with HANA);
- +150 million of annual contracts in Cloud (subscriptions);
- #1 global leader in Human Capital Management (+51 million of SuccessFactors contracts);
- 49 Datacenters in 14 countries;